Payment methods include Paystack, Rave by Flutterwave, PayPal powered by Flutterwave, and Payment on Delivery within Lagos.
Rave and Paystack are safer and easier ways to send and receive money online in Nigeria. When you select Paystack or Rave or PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the payment gateway website where you can make payment.
Rave or paystack can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card (all ATM Cards), USSD or using your regular Bank Account.
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with Rave or Paystack. Then you will leave our site and enter the appropriate payment gateway’s website.
- You can sign in to your Rave or Paystack or Paypal account, or you can create a new one if you have not got one.
- You can use the Paystack, Rave or PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
The reasons why we suggest you use Rave or Paystack to make online payment(s):
- Payment is traceable. By using your Rave account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your ATM card online (you can use USSD code or transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your ATM card through Rave, nobody will see your ATM card details, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.